Monday, April 20, 2009

Welcome Back!

I hope that everyone had a fun and restful vacation. I can't believe that May is next week! Remember that school is not over yet...we have a LONG way to go.

Reminders:
Volleyball practice begins on Thursday - 2:30-3:30 - Game is on May 27th
Aldrich Tour - Tuesday, April 28th - get your T-Shirt forms in by Friday

I have created a wiki - to help support math. I had to do it for a graduate class that I am taking this semester. Take a look at it and let me know what you think. It is linked to the blog. I have completed 2 chapters - ch. 8 - what our test is on - on Thursday and I started the next chapter that we will be working on - 3D shapes and surface area. I am hoping that this wiki will become a class project and the students will help me add tips and tricks to help my future students.

No comments: